It is the basis of the thermal insulating ELVIAL multilock systems.
Impressive level of water resistance and air permeability of 450 Pa certified for double sash opening frame in the largest dimensions (1.50 m x 2.30m). This level refers to a strong storm of 10 Beaufort and 89-102 Km/h wind speed.
- Robust system for areas with mild climate throughout the year
- Certified at the Ift Rosenheim institute in large dimensions (width 2.36m – height 2.40m)
- Recommended for big openings
- Increased burglar resistance with a mechanism of perimetrical lockings
- Easy placement of fittings in comparison with “Camera Europea” systems
- High level of insulation thanks to the use of EPDM sealing gaskets: watertightness of 1050 Pa in single sash frame with fixed sub-light (13 Beaufort cyclone)
- Internal joint corner with set up holes for the hinges for optimal stabilization
- Available in linear and curvy shapes
- Part of ELVIAL’s European License
- The design, production process and quality control of all ELVIAL profiles are certified according to the European standard ISO 9001:2008.
- ELVIAL coating process is certified and conducted in accordance with the European standard QUALICOAT.
Types of Constructions
All types of opening frames.