The New Window System ELVIAL XCLUSIVE 87i2, the outstanding thermal insulation and all the benefits of aluminium, are ideally combined with the classical look and feel of wood.
OUTSTANDING THERMAL INSULATION
- Uf : 1.1 – 1.4 W/m2K
- Uw* : 1.3 W/m2K with double glazing (Ug: 1.0)
- Uw* : 1.0 W/m2K with triple glazing (Ug: 0.6)
- Uw** : 0.78 W/m2K with triple glazing (Ug: 0.5)
Three insulation levels:
- Optimized foam-filled insulation zone (ELVIAL I2 Technology) that ensures excellent isothermal flow of the window.
- Multi-chamber polyamide bars 34mm with glass fibers reinforcement 25%, (PA6.6 25 GF), for excellent insulation and extra rigidity.
- Specially designed central gasket with 5 cavities that covers all the polyamide surface, glazing gaskets with fins and perimetrical insulation with low density polyethylene, for effective heat transfer minimization.
WK2 security level, with up to 21 perimetric locking points.
DURABILITY FOR A LIFETIME
- up to 130 kg width /sash
- up to 2.400mm height
- up to 1.600mm /sash
- up to 48mm glazing
- Π3 Axis polyamide alignment corners with channels for glue inflow, for extra rigidity of the final product.
- Corner Joints with specially designed recesses to fasten the hinge pins absorbing the glazing weight and ensuring long lasting operation of the final product.
- Re-enforced profile wall thickness (1.5 – 2.0 mm) with high values of moment of inertia, suitable for wide and complex constructions.
ADVANCED SEALING SYSTEM, CONSISTED OF:
- Innovative Mullion End Cap made of TPV+EPDM to seal perfectly onto the profile, ensuring excellent watertightness.
- EPDM Gasket Corners for the central gasket and the outer glazing gasket.
- Special drainage channels on the frame and on the sash, which prevent water from flowing inside the inner part of the profile.
BASIC SYSTEM DEPTH: 92mm
MINIMUM FACE WIDTH F-S: 109.5mm
* One sash construction 1.400mm X 1.400mm
** One sash construction 1.600mm x 2.400mm