SLIDE – LIFT & SLIDE 6700i²
With its exceptional WATER TIGHTNESS performance(300Pa) & ANTI-BURGLAR features of WK2 level, the thermal insulation system ELVIAL 6700i2 has reasonably gained the first place in the preferences.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
HIGH THERMAL INSULATION
Uf : 2.0 – 4.4 W/m2K (INWALL)
Uf : 3.5 – 6.0 W/m2K (SUCCESSIVE)
Uw* : 1.7 W/m2K with double glazing (Ug: 1.0)
Three insulation levels:
- Optimized Foam Filled insulation zone (ELVIAL i2 technology) that ensures excellent isothermal flow of the window.
- Polyamide Bars maximum size 24mm with glass fibers re-enforcement 25% (PA6.6 25GF) for high insulation and extra rigidity.
- Glazing gaskets with fins and perimetrical insulation with low density polyethylene, for effective heat transfer minimization.
- Certified WK2 security level, using optional Anti-lift mechanism.
DURABILITY FOR A LIFETIME
- Width up to 2.000mm / sash
- Height up to 2.350mm
- Weight up to 150kg / sash
- Glazing up to 28mm
Perfect functionality and smooth operation due to linear alignment of the glazing weight with the rollers.
ADVANCED SEALING SYSTEM, CONSISTED OF:
- Absolute sealing, using special brushes that contain either synthetic or textile membrane (sliding edition).
- Water and Air proofing with EPDM gaskets and a complete set of innovative sealing specimens made of cellular rubber for both Successive & Inwall constructions (lift & slide edition).
- Silent function & Smooth sliding.
- Use of INOX tracks.
- Modern and Linear design aligned to the contemporary Architectural trends with Narrow Successive Mullion Width 56.0mm instead of 89.1mm.
- Optional Use of 3 mechanisms (L/S 90Kg, L/S 150Kg and simple sliding).
- Special edition: Combination of fixed glazing with sliding sash or lift & slide sash, offering a perfect solution for HOTELS & PUBLIC BUILDINGS.
BASIC SASH DEPTH: 46mm
MINIMUM FACE WIDTH F-S: 121.8mm
*Double Sash Successive Construction 4.000mm x 2.350mm.
NUMEROUS DESIGN OPTIONS
- SUCCESSIVE CONSTRUCTIOS
Sliding or L/S : 2 or 3 sashes & Sliding or L/S with Fly screen: 2 or 3 sashes.
- Sliding or L/S Meeting Stile: 4 or 6 sashes.
- Sliding or L/S 1 Sash + 1 Fixed Glazing part & Sliding or L/S with Fly screen 1 Sash + 1 Fixed Glazing part.
- Sliding or L/S: 1 sash (Glazing, Glazing-Fly screen, Glazing – Shutter, Glazing – Fly screen – Shutter) &
- Sliding or L/S Meeting Stile: 2 sashes (Glazing, Glazing-Fly screen, Glazing – Shutter, Glazing – Fly screen – Shutter)
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the exact display of colors on your screen.
Colors on screen may vary depending on monitor settings and resolution.
If you are not sure about the color, we recommend, if possible, to see the shades in our exhibition.
‘NEW DOOR’ Kontonis S. Lathourakis D. OE.
Lavriou Avenue 286, Peania
210 6617210, email@example.com