The EL 3300 Inox EVO is a sliding frame system which is recommended for all modern constructions that require sparing of place.
This is the basic sliding system for temperate climates and it offers a great potential of typologies.
The main characteristics of this system are its high construction quality, its light structure and its soundless operation. The simple lines, the excellence of the inox material and its functionality place 3300 Inox EVO among the synonyms of modern aesthetics.
- Basic system for temperate climates.
- Low cost system recommended for regular frames (sash width up to 1.60m and height up to 2.20m).
- Perfect sliding thanks to an inox track and heavy weight rollers.
- Multiple lockings can be set.
- Available in linear and curvy shape.
- For similar types of frames, this system offers flat and tubular casements.
Types of Constructions
- All types of sliding frames.
- The design, production process and quality control of all ELVIAL profiles are certified according to the European standard ISO 9001:2008.
- ELVIAL coating process is certified and conducted in accordance with the European standard QUALICOAT.